Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from The Priddy Foundation.
To determine your eligibility, please review The Priddy Foundation’s grant making policy before applying for a grant. GRANT MAKING POLICY.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FOUNDATION WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS FROM OUR PRIMARY SERVICE AREA WHO HAVE A PHYSICAL LOCATION WTIHIN OUR ESTABLISHED GEOGRAPHIC BOUNDARIES:
Texas Counties: Archer, Baylor, Childress, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, Haskell, Jack, King, Knox, Montague, Stonewall, Throckmorton, Wichita, Wilbarger, Wise and Young.
Oklahoma Counties: Comanche, Cotton, Jackson, Jefferson, Stephens and Tillman.
The application process consists of a brief preliminary grant application, referred to as a Letter of Intent (LOI), for the purpose of policy screening, followed by a more detailed, formal application from those organizations whose projects are accepted for consideration at the LOI level. The LOI can be completed and must be submitted online on or before 5:00 P.M. February 1 for the Spring Grant Cycle or August 1 for the Fall Grant Cycle.
If you are not the Executive Director for your organization, you may have difficulties with the logon process. If this is the case, your Executive Director will need to logon to the system, provide necessary information, and then call (940.723.8720) or email Pat Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org) in our office to request that you be added as an additional contact in the system. This is the only way in which anyone other than the Executive Director can be added as a contact.
If your organization has not applied for a grant from our foundation before, you will be asked to register your organization via the Create New Account button for the current grant cycle. After clicking on the link, you will be required to provide contact information about your organization and yourself. This is the only way in which you will be able to access the grant process. At the time of registration, you will be required to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address
- Your contact information
- Your organization’s information, including the EIN/Tax ID number (required)
- Contact information for the organization’s Executive Officer
Managing Your Online Account (for organizations):
- The first person to register enters the organization’s information, which creates the organization profile
- It is important to enter this information accurately at registration, because after this point, the organization profile can only be edited by The Priddy Foundation staff
- A full history of grants and requests for your organization will be visible on your dashboard when you logon to your account.
Managing Your Online Account (for users):
- Once your account is set up, your account dashboard is displayed on the screen every time you log in. From the dashboard, you can do the following:
- Edit your contact information
- Begin the application process with the LOI
- Access application drafts
- View submitted applications
- View details and complete the report process for grant awards, after requests are approved
Helpful Tip When Applying:
- For the best user experience when accessing our Online Grants System, we suggest using the most current version of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. It is fine to use Internet Explorer, but you may encounter some minor technical issues.
Once you have successfully logged onto your account, your grant account will be active. Each time you need to access your account, you will logon from the Logon tab on our website. The LOI and the formal application (for those organizations whose LOI is approved) will be accessed through your account. As you work on the LOI and later on the formal application, your work will be saved as a draft so that you can log on again to return to the draft, make edits and answer additional questions, and then submit the applicatoin. Your account will maintain a record of your application history over the years, which will be accessable at any time.
If you would like to save your work and return to finish the application at another time, simply “save” the form before exiting. You will then be able to logon for future sessions and continue work on your application.
Please understand that you select your own password for your account, so be sure to keep it in a safe place. Since you create your own password, NO ONE at The Priddy Foundation knows your password, nor has access to your password. If you are unable to locate your password for future access, you will have to click on the “Forgot Password” and a new password will be sent to you. Every user within your organization will access the account by using their own email and password. If you have three users that have been entered for your account, there will be three different emails and passwords, each unique to the individual who has logged on.
Our staff is eager to work with you in the application process. If you have questions about grant policies, schedules, or application procedures, please contact our office at 940-723-8720, or email@example.com
Grant Seekers Workshop: Should your Letter of Intent be approved for completion of the Formal Application, you need to attend the Grant Seekers Workshop to learn more about our application and reporting processes. Information regarding this workshop will be provided in the notification email regarding the status of your Letter of Intent. Organizations whose Letter of Intent is approved will receive this email inviting them to complete a formal application and to attend the Grant Seekers Workshop. This workshop is usually scheduled within a week following the LOI deadline.